Grocery Store Tour
Limited Time Offer:
90 Minute Session with Client and/or Family Support Member.
- Includes a 30-minute discussion about food choices and challenges. Client’s existing food choices will be analyzed and new nutritious foods will be presented in place of less healthy options.
To be held at grocery stores such as Metro, Longo’s, Loblaws, and Sobeys. See locations below.
Some of the topics covered during the tour:
- A to Z produce selection tips and grocery shopping checklist
- Non-GMO v.s. GMO vs. organic produce: How to tell the difference
- The Dirty Dozen and the Clean Fifteen
- Best bets for bread and other carbohydrates, including cereal
- Meat and seafood selection
- Dairy & eggs – what to buy and what to avoid
- The store’s middle aisles: some good finds
- Avoiding temptation
- Q & A
Locations to choose from:
225 Rexdale Blvd
Loblaws East Mall
380 The East Mall
50 Matheson Road East
Longo’s Winston Churchill
3163 Winston Churchill Blvd
Highland Farms (Ellesmere & Kennedy)
850 Ellesmere Road
Loblaws (Vic Park & Gerrard)
50 Musgrave St.
Loblaws (Lakeshore & Leslie)
17 Leslie Street
1792 Liverpool Road
Longos Maple Leaf Square (Air Canada Centre)
15 York St.
Sobeys CityPlace (Spadina & Front)
23 Fort York Blvd
Loblaws Maple Leaf Gardens
60 Carlton St.
Fiesta Farms (Bloor & Christie)
200 Christie St.
Metro – Liberty Village
100 Lynn Williams St.
2399 Lake Shore Blvd West
Coppas Fresh Market
3300 Rutherford Road
8555 Woodbine Ave.
Longo’s Markham (Bayview & Steeles)
7355 Bayview Ave.
Longo’s Richmond Hill (Bathurst & Rutherford)
9306 Bathurst St.
Loblaws Richmond Hill (Bayview & HWY 7)
301 High Tech Rd
Coppa’s Fresh Market (Dufferin & Steeles)
4750 Dufferin Toronto
Longo’s York Mills (York Mills & Leslie)
808 York Mills Road, Toronto
Real Canadian Superstore (Don Mills & Eglinton)
825 Don Mills Road
Loblaws Hoggs Hollow (Yonge North of Lawrence)
3501 Yonge Street
Longo’s Leaside (Bayview & Eglinton)
93 Laird Dr, Toronto